19 November 2010
CIMdata PLM Industry Summary
News and Information on Product Lifecycle Management
Brought to you by CIMdata, Inc. - www.cimdata.com
This Week from CIMdata
CIMdata’s PLM Certificate Program is intended to ensure that the individuals that participate in a PLM program all have the same level of PLM understanding. The program is delivered through a series of education and training sessions. Comprised of a series of 3.5-hour and 7-hour seminars, it is delivered through a series of lectures, case studies, exercises, and tests.
CIMdata’s PLM Certificate Program is comprised of 9 core courses that can be given over a five-day period or can be delivered in half-day or full-day segments configured for a specific company’s requirements. Please note that CIMdata also offers a set of advanced courses for those companies that need to educate their PLM program participants in other important PLM related topics.
PLM News: Contents
Become a member of the CIMdata PLM Community to receive your daily PLM news and much more.
- CIMdata Announces the 2011 CIMdata PLM Certificate Program
- A New CIMdata Commentary “Software and Services Supplier Alliances: Making Them Work”
- Auburn University Receives IN-Kind Software Grant From SIEMENS PLM SOFTWARE Valued at $195.5 Million
- Aras Continues Expansion in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan
- Delcam to aid development of information system for the ‘Factory of the Future’
- Integware Ranked 247th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2010 Technology Fast 500™
- NventNode Releases Invention Software to Help Inventors Develop Their Dreams
- PTC Honored with STAR Award for Overall Operational Excellence in Technology Professional Services
- A growing line up of productivity software from Sescoi at Euromold
- Delcam’s latest machining and inspection software on show at Euromold
- Educational tools for the designers and engineers of the future, on show at BETT Middle East
- Experience LIFE at the 4thDassault Systèmes INDIA PLM Executive Summit 2010
- Hankook Delcam to promote design solutions at seminar in Seoul
- New KOMPAS-3D to be live presented at the trade fair in Poland
- SAP Opens for Input on Global SAPPHIRE® NOW Customer Conference, Unveils Further Events on 2011 Calendar
- Almarai Enhances Innovation Management Focus with Sopheon’s Accolade® System
- Apparel Manufacturer Mammut Sports Group AG Adopts Dassault Systèmes’ ENOVIA V6
- Autodesk Inventor Software Helps Ritter Sport Builds Better Chocolate Bars
- AutoForm and Volkswagen – A Successful Joint Project
- AVEVA NET is Promon Engenharia's information management system of choice
- Delcam’s 35,000th customer uses robots for composite machining
- Eka Chemicals selects Intergraph® SmartPlant® Enterprise Solutions
- Hyatt Turns to Infor for Workforce Management in North America
- Hyundai Engineering Implements Intergraph® SmartPlant® Enterprise Solutions for UAE Integrated Gas Development Project
- IFS Applications upgrade in Paradyz Group
- IFS upgrades and extends asset management solution at SCA
- Kineo CAM delivers its 1500th license to Promation
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Commits To Jotne Interoperability Solutions Based on STEP/PLCS
- Open-Silicon Achieves Ultra High Performance Using Cadence Silicon Realization Technology to Tape-Out Breakthrough 2.4 GHz ASIC Process
- Autodesk Demonstrates Conceptual Design With Energy Analysis at Greenbuild Expo
- CollabNet hosts Scrum project management
- GibbsCAM Brings Efficient MTM, Swiss and 5-axis Machining Capabilities to SolidWorks 2011 CAD Software
- Infor Drives Profitability for Automotive Suppliers
- Luxion KeyShot Supports Siemens PLM Software’s Solid Edge ST3
- Mentor Graphics Adds NetLogic Microsystems’ Multi-Core Processor Support to Mentor Embedded Linux Product Portfolio
- New On-Line Tool from Lawson to help Fashion Companies Collaborate better with their Suppliers
- Solidworks’ Unified Design Strategy Addresses FDA Medical Device Regulations
- Synopsys and SMIC Team to Deliver Proven SoC Design Solution for 65-nm to 40-nm Process Nodes
- Synopsys' New LightTools Enhances Lighting Design Capabilities for the Development of Luminaires
CIMdata Online Polls
CIMdata is now featuring online polls with real time reporting on our web site at http://www.cimdata.com/polls/polls.html. Each week the results of the previous poll will be included in the CIMdata PLM Industry Summary to help you stay on top of trends in the PLM industry.
Take a moment to visit the site and vote on our current poll.
The results for the last opinion poll are:
The results of this poll demonstrate a current, short-term view of PLM supporting Green initiatives—that it is best suited to provide support for regulatory reporting and tracking requirements. While this is an important aspect of PLM’s impact on Green, we believe the future will show much broader benefits in the emerging areas of designing to support Green concepts and content traceability. We are already seeing major activities where PLM is used to manage CAD and CAE processes, data in support of design for sustainability, and other environmental initiatives.
NOTE: The results of these polls are anecdotal, not scientific.
If you have a suggestion for a poll you'd like to see contact us at email@example.com.
More Information on CIMdata and PLM
See how CIMdata Consulting can work with your organization to improve your PLM strategy.
Read select reports online and see a sample of what CIMdata research can do for your company.
View more newsletters from CIMdata in our searchable online archive.
Tell us what you think of the CIMdata Newsletter. Contact the Editor Christine Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIMdata, Inc. is committed to your privacy. Your personal information will never be sold or shared outside of CIMdata without your express permission.
'CIMdata 뉴스레터' 카테고리의 다른 글
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 17 December 2010 (0)||2010.12.20|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 10 December 2010 (0)||2010.12.13|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 3 December 2010 (0)||2010.12.06|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 24 November 2010 (0)||2010.11.25|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 19 November 2010 (0)||2010.11.22|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 12 November 2010 (0)||2010.11.15|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 5 November 2010 (0)||2010.11.08|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 29 October 2010 (0)||2010.11.02|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 22 October 2010 (0)||2010.10.25|