8 June 2012
CIMdata PLM Industry Summary
News and Information on Product Lifecycle Management
Brought to you by CIMdata, Inc. - www.cimdata.com
This Week from CIMdata
|Location||Date||Pricing & Registration|
|Oslo, Norway||June 11-15, 2012||Registration Info|
|Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas, USA||September 17-21, 2012||Registration Info|
|Stuttgart, Germany||October 15-19, 2012||Registration Info|
|Amsterdam, The Netherlands||November 12-16, 2012||Registration Info|
|Cypress, California, USA||December 3-7, 2012||Registration Info|
PLM News: Contents
Become a member of the CIMdata PLM Community to receive your daily PLM news and much more.
- CIMdata Publishes “Executing Effectively from Design to Manufacturing”
- LMS 2012 European Vehicle Conference: CIMdata Commentary
- Assemble Systems and TotalCAD Systems Partner to Launch BIM Software Integration Platform
- Bentley Systems Makes $300,000 Commitment to Habitat for Humanity of Chester County for Coatesville, Pa., Housing Project
- BobCAD-CAM Software Sponsors Massachusetts Highschool Industrial Engineering Program
- Cadence Collaborates on 3D-IC Design Infrastructure with TSMC
- CadFaster|Collaborate™ Awarded Best of Show Mobile App for Architects at the American Institute of Architects (AIA) National Convention
- Cadgroup Australia and CADPRO Systems Join Forces to Increase the Level of Support for Their Autodesk Customers in Australia and New Zealand
- CAIPros to Use Geomagic for 3D CAI, Metrology Automation
- Computer Generated Solutions’ Fashion Software Applications Expert Paul F. Magel Says Having Interactive Community Drives Business, Product Success
- CGTech and ZOLLER Form Partnership to Simplify Tool Library Creation (VERICUT)
- EMC Honored with Three TSIA STAR Awards for Global Services Excellence and Innovation
- LMS Advances its Solutions for Systems Engineering in Partnership with French Industry Leaders
- New Blanking and Flanging Simulation for TopSolid’Progress Thanks to Forming Technologies Inc.
- PROLIM Corporation is a Member of Aras Partner Program
- Sescoi Appoints Two New Distributors in Mexico to Service the Expanding High Technology Sectors
- Terremark and EMC Align To Globally Accelerate Customers Journey to Cloud Computing
- The Creation of Missler Software Inc. to Strengthen TopSolid in the USA
- Zuken Names Quadra Solutions as European CADSTAR Distributor of the Year
- AVEVA World Summit 2012 is Launched
- Applied Software Instructs on BIM Lifecycle at Revit Technology Conference North America 2012
- CAMWorks Debuts at the Hardinge Machine Technology Show 2012
- Dassault Systemes Demonstrates 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for Aerospace at HP Workstation Conference
- Delcam to Preview More Powerful Milling Options in PartMaker at IMTS
- Lotus F1 Team to Headline at GTMA/Vero Motor Industry Event
- LMS Announces the 12th Annual LMS Americas Vehicle Conference
- PlanetPTC Live Keynote Speakers Put a Spotlight on Inspiration
- PTC CEO Jim Heppelmann Declares New Era of Manufacturing Competitiveness Driven By Product and Service Advantage
- Speeding up Biogas Plant Projects with 3D Engineering Design
- WorleyParsons, Empresarios Agrupados and Samsung Heavy Industries Receive Intergraph® Awards at Hexagon 2012
- Dassault Systemes Schedules Its Capital Markets Day 2012 on June 15, 2012
- Oracle Sets the Date for Its Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2012 Earnings Announcement
- Delcam Software Helps to Bring Tyre Mouldmaking In-house
- GibbsCAM: Going From Part to Art
- Hitachi Employs Mentor Graphics' Olympus-SoC Place and Route Platform for Critical ASIC Designs
- PTT Maintenance and Engineering Company Limited Integrates Intergraph® SmartPlant® Enterprise and Leica Geosystems Laser Scanning Solutions
- SUB10 Systems Limited Selects Aras Solution Suite Combined with Minerva EHT for Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management
- 3DModelSpace Supplier Directory included in PTC® Creo™® Design Software ? “A Model at Every Click”
- Accept Software Announces 2nd Release this Year
- Agilent Technologies’ Newest GoldenGate Software Release Accelerates Design Verification
- Anaglyph Furthers Relationship with Altair by Adding its Composite and Laminate Analysis Software to Altair's HyperWorks Partner Alliance
- BigLever Software Establishes an Open Industry Ecosystem for Product Line Engineering with the Release of Gears 7.0
- Cabinet NG Launches CNG-SHARE, Secure File Sharing Portal
- C.R. Onsrud Finds Match with CAMCAD Technologies
- CS Odessa Announces Update to ConceptDraw MindWave for SAP® StreamWork™
- Development Projects: Controlling Benefits from Transparent Costs
- Enhancements for Radbend and Punching in Radan 2012 R2
- Geometric launches CAMWorks Nesting
- Intergraph® Releases Smart 3D 2011 R1 for Enhanced Quality and Productivity
- Intergraph® Releases Validation, Transformation and Loading 2012
- IronCAD Announces IRONCAD COMPOSE “Configure - View - Communicate”
- Kenesto 2012 Is Generally Available
- KOMPAS-3D V13 Portuguese Version is Released
- Luxion to Feature All New Level of Connectivity Between KeyShot and Creo 2.0
- Mentor Graphics Announces FloEFD for PTC Creo with Fully Embedded Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer Simulation for Creo Parametric, Creo Elements/Pro and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire
- Mastercam X6 Lathe Increases Productivity on the Shop Floor
- Mentor Graphics First to Support Accellera UCIS with Questa Functional Verification Platform
- MunEDA Presents the Integration of its WiCkeD Design Tool with Agilent Technologies' GoldenGate Simulator at DAC
- Sigmetrix Launches GD&T Advisor Software For PTC® Pro/ENGINEER® And Creo®
- SPECapc releases PTC Creo 2.0 Benchmark
- Synopsys and Samsung Deliver a Complete Solution for 20-Nanometer Node
- Synopsys Launches Industry's First Integrated Hybrid Prototyping Solution
CIMdata Online Polls
CIMdata is now featuring online polls with real time reporting on our web site at http://www.cimdata.com/polls/polls.html. Each week the results of the previous poll will be included in the CIMdata PLM Industry Summary to help you stay on top of trends in the PLM industry.
Take a moment to visit the site and vote on our current poll.
The results for the last opinion poll are:
What we learn from this poll is that more companies are planning on maintaining or increasing their PLM activities in 2012 than not; by far - nearly 80% versus 21%. This is very good news on two counts. First, it suggests that PLM strategies are in place at most companies, and that those companies continue to invest. Second, it indicates that the economy for companies using PLM continues to improve as they are continuing to commit resources to their PLM initiatives. CIMdata's recent release of the PLM market numbers (PLM supplier revenues) for 2011 supports this as well, showing growth in the key comprehensive PLM space in excess of 15%, well above CIMdata's own market growth expectations. For more information please visit http://www.cimdata.com/.
NOTE: The results of these polls are anecdotal, not scientific.
If you have a suggestion for a poll you'd like to see contact us at email@example.com.
More Information on CIMdata and PLM
See how CIMdata Consulting can work with your organization to improve your PLM strategy.
Read select reports online and see a sample of what CIMdata research can do for your company.
View more newsletters from CIMdata in our searchable online archive.
Tell us what you think of the CIMdata Newsletter. Contact the Editor Jillian Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIMdata, Inc. is committed to your privacy. Your personal information will never be sold or shared outside of CIMdata without your express permission.
'CIMdata 뉴스레터' 카테고리의 다른 글
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 6 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.09|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 29 June 2012 (0)||2012.07.02|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 22 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.25|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 15 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.18|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 8 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.11|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 1 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.04|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 25 May 2012 (0)||2012.05.29|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 18 May 2012 (0)||2012.05.21|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 11 May 2012 (0)||2012.05.14|