29 June 2012
CIMdata PLM Industry Summary
News and Information on Product Lifecycle Management
Brought to you by CIMdata, Inc. - www.cimdata.com
This Week from CIMdata
PDT Europe 2012 The interest in standards-based PLM/CM continues to grow. At PDT Europe 2012 learn more about the strategic importance of standards-based PLM and PLM integration from the perspective of ease of adoption and best practices. The event will consider SOA, Cloud Applications, and state-of-the-art secure solutions. The PDT Europe Conference is organized by Eurostep and is co-organized by CIMdata. For more information visit http://www.pdteurope.com/
PLM News: Contents
Become a member of the CIMdata PLM Community to receive your daily PLM news and much more.
- CIMdata Announces Date and Location for the Next North American CIMdata PLM Certificate Program
- CIMdata Publishes “CAD Selection Considerations: Design Changes”
- CIMdata Releases its 2012 China PLM Report
- Social Industry Experience?Driving Fundamental Changes at Dassault Systemes: CIMdata Commentary
- Special CIMdata PLM Late-Breaking News Announcement
- AVEVA Software to be Implemented on a Research Project at the University of Alberta
- Centric Software Partners with vrSoftware, Offers vrMockshop
- Comet Solutions® Partners With JSOL Corporation for Japan Market Entry
- Delcam Celebrates 40 years of CADCAM
- EDA Direct Brings Arena Cloud PLM to Its Electronic Design Automation Customers
- Geometric Expands Operations in Pune
- IES Offers Free Access to VE-Navigator for LEED
- Kalido Announces New Data Governance Partnership
- SigmaTEK Launches YouTube Channel
- Siemens PLM Software Named a Best Diversity Company Five Years in a Row
- Survey Shows Single, Searchable Source for Validated Technical Data-Especially Materials Data, Codes & Standards and Best Practices-Top Design Engineers' Wish List
- Tech Data Expands Relationship with Oracle to Distribute Full Line of Oracle Products
- Vico Software Announces Expansion in India with Mansycom
- 3D Systems Brings "Smarter 3D Printing" Seminars to Your Area
- BobCAD-CAM to Show New 5 Axis CNC Machine Technology at IMTS 2012
- Oracle Announces the Oracle Customer Experience Summit @ OpenWorld in San Francisco During Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- PCS Engineering Announces 3D Printing, CNC Software, and 3D Scanning Road Show Schedule
- Technia Organizes Innovation and PLM Event at Cirkus in Stockholm
- Tekla, Inc. Proud to Have Ray Napolitan Open the North American User Meeting 2012
- Autodesk Helps Huntair Turn Operating Rooms into Cleanrooms
- CDS CAD Download Solution Implemented by Del-Tron Precision, Inc.
- D&K Engineering Selects Aras Enterprise PLM Software
- Delastek Reduces Material Cost and Improves Quality with Automation Solutions from Virtek Vision and Gerber Technology
- Russia’s VolgodgradNIPImorneft Institute implements AVEVA Marine
- Sharda Motor Industries Ltd. Selects MSC Fatigue for Durability Analysis
- Synopsys' Virtualizer Speeds Software Development and Enhances Design Enablement for Systems Based on the Infineon AURIX Microcontroller Family
- Systems on Silicon Manufacturing Company Selects Synopsys' Proteus LRC
- TUI Nordic/Fritidsresor and Technia Teams up to Reinvent the Product Creation Process for the Travel Industry
- Bricsys Releases New LGS 2D and 3D Constraint Solvers
- Bulk Loader for Windchill from ETRAGE Supports Upload of SolidWorks Models
- CadFaster Software for Real-time Collaboration of 3D CAD and Building Information Models Now Available in Autodesk Exchange Apps Store
- CGTech and DP Technology Announce Direct Interface between VERICUT and ESPRIT
- Delcam to Launch New Milling Options in FeatureCAM at IMTS
- Delcam Updates Solid Doctor for CAD Data Repair
- Design Data Named an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner
- New Feature in Altair's RADIOSS Solver Slashes Computation Time for Eigenvalue Analysis
- OpenText Boosts Governance & Information Access for Microsoft® SharePoint® Deployments
- Powerful New Engine Simulation Capabilities in STAR-CD v4.18
- PROCAD Celebrates Launch of PapriCAD 3D Piping Design Software
- Service Pack 1 for ZW3D 2012 CAD/CAM Adds Over 180 Enhancements
- SMIC and Synopsys Extend 40nm Low Power Capabilities with Reference Flow 5.0
- Sunglass Unveils New API That Integrates with Major CAD Tools and Connects to Storage Capabilities to Fuel Next Generation of 3D Collaboration
- TFTLabs Announces Free JSON3D Gallery, View and Share your 3D CAD Models on the Web for Free
- Vectorworks Cloud Services Now Offers Five Times Greater Storage Capacity
CIMdata Online Polls
CIMdata is now featuring online polls with real time reporting on our web site at http://www.cimdata.com/polls/polls.html. Each week the results of the previous poll will be included in the CIMdata PLM Industry Summary to help you stay on top of trends in the PLM industry.
Take a moment to visit the site and vote on our current poll.
The results for the last opinion poll are:
What we learn from this poll is that more companies are planning on maintaining or increasing their PLM activities in 2012 than not; by far - nearly 80% versus 21%. This is very good news on two counts. First, it suggests that PLM strategies are in place at most companies, and that those companies continue to invest. Second, it indicates that the economy for companies using PLM continues to improve as they are continuing to commit resources to their PLM initiatives. CIMdata's recent release of the PLM market numbers (PLM supplier revenues) for 2011 supports this as well, showing growth in the key comprehensive PLM space in excess of 15%, well above CIMdata's own market growth expectations. For more information please visit http://www.cimdata.com/.
NOTE: The results of these polls are anecdotal, not scientific.
If you have a suggestion for a poll you'd like to see contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Information on CIMdata and PLM
See how CIMdata Consulting can work with your organization to improve your PLM strategy.
Read select reports online and see a sample of what CIMdata research can do for your company.
View more newsletters from CIMdata in our searchable online archive.
Tell us what you think of the CIMdata Newsletter. Contact the Editor Jillian Hayes at email@example.com.
CIMdata, Inc. is committed to your privacy. Your personal information will never be sold or shared outside of CIMdata without your express permission.
'CIMdata 뉴스레터' 카테고리의 다른 글
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 27 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.30|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 20 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.23|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 13 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.16|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 6 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.09|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 29 June 2012 (0)||2012.07.02|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 22 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.25|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 15 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.18|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 8 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.11|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 1 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.04|