6 July 2012
CIMdata PLM Industry Summary
News and Information on Product Lifecycle Management
Brought to you by CIMdata, Inc. - www.cimdata.com
This Week from CIMdata
|Location||Date||Pricing & Registration|
|Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas, USA||September 17-21, 2012||Registration Info|
|Stuttgart, Germany||October 15-19, 2012||Registration Info|
|Amsterdam, The Netherlands||November 12-16, 2012||Registration Info|
|Cypress, California, USA||December 3-7, 2012||Registration Info|
PLM News: Contents
Become a member of the CIMdata PLM Community to receive your daily PLM news and much more.
- Cadence Acquires Sigrity, a Leader in High-Speed PCB and IC Packaging Analysis
- Trimble to Acquire WinEstimator to Extend Meridian Systems' Capabilities for General Contractors and Owners
- Delcam Reseller Les Technologies Increases Customer Support
- Gerber Technology Recertified as a Microsoft Gold Independent Software Vendor
- Greater China Becomes Separate Operating Region for Intergraph® Process, Power & Marine Division with new Executive Management
- Intergraph® Expands Local Presence in Malaysia
- JISC Collections Streamlines Access to Knovel for UK Universities
- OpenText Announces The OpenText Cloud
- SPRING Technologies and EUROCOPTER, a Winning Partnership
- USC and EON Reality Enter Research Collaboration for Immersive 3D in AEC
- Concepts NREC to Showcase VAROC® Air Dynamometers, CAE/CAM Software, and Engineering Services at Farnborough International Air Show
- Head of NASA Mars Program and Siemens Industry CEO to Address Essential Role of Cost-efficient Product Development in New Era of Space Exploration
- International SAP Conference on Product Lifecycle Management 2012 and International SAP Conference on Portfolio and Project Management 2012
- Social PLM 2012, The Global Virtual Conference and Exhibition in PLM, Engineering and Product Design Is Announced
- Dassault Systemes Schedules Second Quarter 2012 Results Webcast and Conference Call for July 26, 2012
- Infosys to Announce First Quarter Results on July 12, 2012
- OpenText to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year-End 2012 Financial Results on Thursday, August 9, 2012
- Cadence Digital PHY Design IP Adopted by Brite Semiconductor
- Delcam’s ArtCAM Cuts Ice Carving Projects to a Fraction of the Time
- 3Shape’s Dental System™ offers CAD Design of DENTSPLY Friadent Customized Abutments
- Bluebeam® Software Transforms Tablet PDF Functionality with New Revu® iPad App
- CSC Releases Orion v17 to the UK Market
- Delcam’s New PowerSHAPE CAD Enhances Direct Modelling and Reverse Engineering
- E3.series 2012 Provides Enhanced Support for the Automotive and Special Purpose Vehicle Industries
- GRAPHISOFT Ships ArchiCAD 16, Launches BIMComponents.com
- Lectra Creates a New Frontier in Innovation
- MathWorks Offers AUTOSAR 4.0 Production Support with Simulink
- PDF3D® Enables Interactive 3D Slide Presentations
- Shaderlight Cloud Rendering (Shaderlight v2.2) is Now Available
- STAR-CCM+ v7.04: Accelerate, Understand, Improve
CIMdata Online Polls
CIMdata is now featuring online polls with real time reporting on our web site at http://www.cimdata.com/polls/polls.html. Each week the results of the previous poll will be included in the CIMdata PLM Industry Summary to help you stay on top of trends in the PLM industry.
Take a moment to visit the site and vote on our current poll.
The results for the last opinion poll are:
What we learn from this poll is that more companies are planning on maintaining or increasing their PLM activities in 2012 than not; by far - nearly 80% versus 21%. This is very good news on two counts. First, it suggests that PLM strategies are in place at most companies, and that those companies continue to invest. Second, it indicates that the economy for companies using PLM continues to improve as they are continuing to commit resources to their PLM initiatives. CIMdata's recent release of the PLM market numbers (PLM supplier revenues) for 2011 supports this as well, showing growth in the key comprehensive PLM space in excess of 15%, well above CIMdata's own market growth expectations. For more information please visit http://www.cimdata.com/.
NOTE: The results of these polls are anecdotal, not scientific.
If you have a suggestion for a poll you'd like to see contact us at email@example.com.
More Information on CIMdata and PLM
See how CIMdata Consulting can work with your organization to improve your PLM strategy.
Read select reports online and see a sample of what CIMdata research can do for your company.
View more newsletters from CIMdata in our searchable online archive.
Tell us what you think of the CIMdata Newsletter. Contact the Editor Jillian Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIMdata, Inc. is committed to your privacy. Your personal information will never be sold or shared outside of CIMdata without your express permission.
'CIMdata 뉴스레터' 카테고리의 다른 글
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 3 August 2012 (0)||2012.08.06|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 27 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.30|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 20 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.23|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 13 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.16|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 6 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.09|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 29 June 2012 (0)||2012.07.02|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 22 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.25|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 15 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.18|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 8 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.11|