22 June 2012
CIMdata PLM Industry Summary
News and Information on Product Lifecycle Management
Brought to you by CIMdata, Inc. - www.cimdata.com
This Week from CIMdata
|Location||Date||Pricing & Registration|
|Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas, USA||September 17-21, 2012||Registration Info|
|Stuttgart, Germany||October 15-19, 2012||Registration Info|
|Amsterdam, The Netherlands||November 12-16, 2012||Registration Info|
|Cypress, California, USA||December 3-7, 2012||Registration Info|
PLM News: Contents
Become a member of the CIMdata PLM Community to receive your daily PLM news and much more.
- Automotive Expert, Dr. David E. Cole, Chairman Emeritus, Center for Automotive Research, will Keynote at CIMdata’s PLM Road Map™ 2012
- Delivering Global Labeling Accuracy in the Food & Beverage Industry: CIMdata Commentary
- PlanetPTC Live 2012: CIMdata Commentary
- Acer to Resell Altair's PBS Professional® and Expand Options for HPC Users
- Agilent Technologies Extends Partnership with AMCAD to Include Nonlinear Modeling and Measurement Services
- AVEVA Opens Office in Chile
- AVEVA Unveils New Vision to Define the Future of Plant Design Software at ACHEMA
- Bayer Technology Services and Intergraph® Signed Agreement That Lays the Foundation for A German Partner Community
- Cimatron, Mazak & Iscar Enjoy Successful 5-Axis Milling Event in Turkey
- Computer Generated Solutions Announces Further Expansion Throughout Europe
- D3 TECHNOLOGIES Earns Autodesk PLM 360 Specialization
- Delcam Training for German Machine Tool/Cutting Tool Partners
- Flatirons Solutions Receives Excellence in Services Integration Award from EMC
- FORUM 8's Virtual Design World Cup: Advance Steel and Advance Concrete Free Licenses Available to Participants
- Geometric and DIPRO Partner to Tap the Japanese Market
- Geometric forms a Consulting Group
- Gerber Technology Recognizes Top Canadian Fashion Students for Excellence in Fashion and Technical Design
- IMAGINiT Technologies Awarded Autodesk PLM 360 Specialization Designation
- Luxion and GrabCAD launch the KeyShot Engine Rendering Challenge
- Surphaser and Rapidform Sign 3D Scanning Solutions Agreement
- U.S. CAD™ Partners with Bluebeam® Software to Help Design and Construction Professionals Digitize Project Communication
- Zuken Appoints TechBridge Solutions as New CADSTAR Reseller in North America
- 3D Systems Brings New 3D Printers to Japan
- CADsoft Consulting Co-Hosts Executive Forum for Building Industry
- Latest Delcam CRISPIN CADCAM for Footwear on Show in Vietnam
- LMS International Announces the Organization of the 2012 LMS Aerospace Conference
- Autodesk Reaffirms Second Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2013 Business Outlook
- Oracle Reports Q4 GAAP EPS Up 11% to 69cents; Q4 Non-GAAP EPS Up 10% to 82Cents
- Tacton Systems Closes Record Year for 2011
- Agilent's Alliance with Thales Expands X-Parameters to RF Design
- Agilent Technologies' Advanced Design System Selected by Sivers IMA for Front-to-Back Silicon RFIC Implementation
- Beaver Group Deploys Autodesk PLM 360 to Manage Business Processes
- DBA Adopts Lectra Fashion PLM V3 to Manage Collection Lifecycles
- Delcam’s PartMaker Brings Feel-Good Factor to Esterline
- Honda of the UK Manufacturing Ltd Selects Aras and Minerva for New Model Project Management Pilot Implementation
- Phu My 3 BOT Power Company Ltd Invests in AVEVA Enterprise Solution
- Renault Sport F1 Fast-tracks Racecar Data Translation with Elysium Interoperability Tools
- Webasto Relies Globally on CATIA V6 and CENIT
- Zelenodolsk Design Bureau extends its use of AVEVA Marine
- 4D Announces CADLearning for Autodesk Revit and Navisworks 2013
- ASCENT- Center for Technical Knowledge® Releases Thirteen Additional Autodesk Official Training Guides for Autodesk® 2013 Software
- Autodesk Expands Educational Offerings with 2013 Design and Creation Suites
- Autodesk Introduces New Cloud Services for Next Generation of Building Information Modeling
- CD-adapco and Red Cedar Technology Offer Solution for Simulation Driven Design
- Dassault Systemes Announces V6 Release 2013 of its 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- DigiPara Elevatorarchitect for Autodesk Revit now available in Autodesk Exchange Apps Store
- Excel Software Ships MacA&D 4 with Flowcharts and Multiple Dictionary Projects
- InfiniteSkills | Advanced Solidworks 2012 Training Explores Complexities of Computer Assisted Mechanical Design
- MecSoft Announces VisualMILL 2012 for SolidWorks
- SAi Launches Enroute 5
- SQS Launches PLM Test Automation Framework for Teamcenter from Siemens PLM Software
- Tekla Oyj: Join the BIM Workflow with your iPad or iPhone
- Vectorworks Service Select Now Available in Japan
- Zuken to Launch Newest Version of E³.Series Electrical CAD Software
- ZWCAD+ Beta Now Available
CIMdata Online Polls
CIMdata is now featuring online polls with real time reporting on our web site at http://www.cimdata.com/polls/polls.html. Each week the results of the previous poll will be included in the CIMdata PLM Industry Summary to help you stay on top of trends in the PLM industry.
Take a moment to visit the site and vote on our current poll.
The results for the last opinion poll are:
What we learn from this poll is that more companies are planning on maintaining or increasing their PLM activities in 2012 than not; by far - nearly 80% versus 21%. This is very good news on two counts. First, it suggests that PLM strategies are in place at most companies, and that those companies continue to invest. Second, it indicates that the economy for companies using PLM continues to improve as they are continuing to commit resources to their PLM initiatives. CIMdata's recent release of the PLM market numbers (PLM supplier revenues) for 2011 supports this as well, showing growth in the key comprehensive PLM space in excess of 15%, well above CIMdata's own market growth expectations. For more information please visit http://www.cimdata.com/.
NOTE: The results of these polls are anecdotal, not scientific.
If you have a suggestion for a poll you'd like to see contact us at email@example.com.
More Information on CIMdata and PLM
See how CIMdata Consulting can work with your organization to improve your PLM strategy.
Read select reports online and see a sample of what CIMdata research can do for your company.
View more newsletters from CIMdata in our searchable online archive.
Tell us what you think of the CIMdata Newsletter. Contact the Editor Jillian Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIMdata, Inc. is committed to your privacy. Your personal information will never be sold or shared outside of CIMdata without your express permission.
'CIMdata 뉴스레터' 카테고리의 다른 글
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 20 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.23|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 13 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.16|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 6 July 2012 (0)||2012.07.09|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 29 June 2012 (0)||2012.07.02|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 22 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.25|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 15 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.18|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 8 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.11|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 1 June 2012 (0)||2012.06.04|
|CIMdata PLM Industry Summary 25 May 2012 (0)||2012.05.29|